Tuesday, June 26, 2012

long time between drinks....

Yes, it's been a long time between drinks (posts) and thank you to all who have reminded me of this!! I can promise you I haven't been sitting around idol, rather I have been busy sourcing.

Our newest additions at Trove are these beautiful chairs: a Louis XV painted fauteuil; a Louis XV style painted settee; a french style gilted carver; and last but not least, a Louis XV style wing back bergere.

If this is not enough to get excited about, we have also recently received at Montreux a supply of Turkish silk velvet cushions in the most beautiful of colours.

I hope my iPhone photos do the chairs and cushions justice!   

















































3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue these chairs & cushions are D.I.V.I.N.E....I think I'll have to pop down & sit a spell....**wink**....!!!

    Look forward to catching up soon....!!!!!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new idea for start a small business without any major investment.

    Please read my blog post: http://smallbusiness202.blogspot.com/2012/12/starting-up-new-small-business-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete