Thursday, November 17, 2011

colour therapy

Yes I'm back....and full of energy, ready to take on 'the silly season' after yet another really fabulous time in Bali. Not everyones favourite holiday destination, but thats fine (each to their own). I have been visiting there since the seventies and have seen many changes in the past thirty or so years. I have had many a great family holiday there and was not dissapointed once again!


What really stuck in my mind this trip was how colouful Bali is - I realised whilst away that I have become quite 'beige' lately and it occured to me it that I am so ready for a bit of colour......these photos were all taken very early on the same morning - one of the rare mornings I actually took my iPhone with me and will be an inspiration (colour therapy) for me to add a bit of colour into my life!!!

































1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a lovely time Sue and you know what I am going to take your advise and take the family next year to Seminyak I think you said. Speak to you really soon I hope lol Alison x

    ReplyDelete