Thursday, February 23, 2012

love and elbow grease

It's amazing how far a little bit of love and elbow grease goes! Montreux was closed for a couple of days (apologies for any inconvenience) for a big cleanup, a new paint job, and a bit of love and attention.

It was a pleasure to re-open and I am once again excited about the year ahead. I am now looking forward to the arrival of some fashion samples from a new supplier...can't wait - but guess I'll have to!  

In the meantime we have just taken delivery of the most fabulous 100% linen duvet covers and pillow slips. The colours are just beautiful, a deep charcoal grey colour and a gorgeous taupe colour. They are also available in white. Of course I have already snaffled a set for myself (you have to have some perks!)















No comments:

Post a Comment