Friday, February 11, 2011

i hate ironing

I hate ironing and have a laundry basket that is about to collapse under pressure.

I hate paperwork and have an enormous pile of paper that urgently needs my attention (mainly bills).

This morning there are no excuses. My regular Friday morning coffee with a few girlfriends has been cancelled, and I must make a choice - ironing or paperwork. I have decided that I can't get arrested for wearing creased clothing but I can get arrested for not paying my bills, paperwork is the winner.


Yet again the ironing will have to wait.

I am always complaining that I have nothing to wear and it has just dawned on me that some of what is in my ironing basket has not seen the light of day since I don’t know when. As a treat when I have finished the paper work I might have a closer look in the ironing basket – you never know what I might find – cheaper than going shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Sue I can't believe I'm sitting here GREEN with envy over your pile of ironing....It looks DELICIOUS....hahahahaha....I DON't iron at all....NOT ONE SINGLE SOLITARY thing....I simply wash, dry & fold....If I DID iron....My pile would be dark & dreary work clothes....Not YUMMY whites, pinks & ginghams....Wanna SWAP.... :o) !!!

    Have a WONDERFUL week....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete